Summer officially lands this month and it’s time to get ready; beach ready, party ready, fun ready! Whether you are looking for a way to score the perfect mermaid tresses, or just need to know how to beat that sunburn, we are certain this post will set you up for a successful summer.
You’ve worked hard to achieve the perfect locks and the most supple skin, so don’t even think about heading into the heat without a few of our best friends in your bag.
- Armor up with Epicuren Sunscreen and SPF Lip Balm. Sunscreen blocks those harmful rays but doesn’t keep the tan away; it lets it develop more gradually — and safely! Those lips, however, need full protection, and this balm has got you covered.
- Pamper sun-kissed skin with Epicuren Noni. A luxurious after sun moisturizer containing Noni fruit and pure aloe vera, specially formulated to soothe and revive sunburned and windburned skin.
- Get that sought after tousled beach hair with Kevin Murphy’s Hair Resort line. An oil-free texturized and a volumizing spray work to transform any style and texture into a fun and free look in seconds.
- Keep that pedicure with Farmhouse Fresh Honey Heel Glaze. Dubbed “the instant pedicure” this blend of honey, cinnamon, clove, and other fine moisturizers will transform even the toughest skin. A must for the summer.
- Don’t forget to grab a touch up bottle of your manicure or pedicure color for only $3!
Stay on top of your hair, skin and nails by booking your follow-up and touch-up services now. We don’t slow down over the summer and we’d hate for you to be without the freshen up you need!
- Norvell sunless tanning will get you a fresh-off-the-beach tan in minutes. You can rinse in three hours and it lasts for weeks.
- Broboletta lashes will give you all the length and volume without the drama of curling and coating and combing. Choose long-term and touch up a few times all summer, or get a set just for your special occasion.
- An Element Body Polish will remove every last trace of that itchy winter skin, revealing a foundation for a healthy tan and easy maintenance.
Never underestimate the power of a finishing touch. We have a full boutique stocked with the latest trends and the most versatile staple pieces. Whether you need something totally new or just an accent, let us help you make your statement.
- Right now we are loving Blue Planet Sunglasses. They bring your purchase full-circle by providing corrective eyewear for someone in need. You buy for you, you give to another. Beautiful!
Things happen! Little snags in your wardrobe and beauty mishaps that can ruin your day.. unless you’re prepared. That’s why we’ve collected some of the greatest chill girl’s tips, so that you can face anything that may come, with confidence.
- Forgot your self-tanner remover/teeth whitener/exfoliant/dry shampoo? Find a market and grab some baking soda! Mix with water into a paste to buff away harsh tanner lines. Add a few drops of coconut oil and use in the shower to smooth skin. Dust your toothbrush before you brush. Use a power brush to dust your scalp and absorb excess oil.
- Aloe vera cubes make post-sun care a breeze. Mix a cup of pure aloe vera and a few drops of peppermint oil, then freeze in ice cube trays. Pop one out and rub on skin!
- Use chamomile tea bags for your post-bikini wax burn
- Fill a mason jar 3/4 with water, then add cucumber, crushed mint leaves and lavender. Infuse for a few hours, then fill a small spray bottle and keep it in the fridge. Spray your face and skin often to keep hydrated and bright. Bonus points if you add hydrosols such as rose or orange blossom!
- Keep your style longer by wrapping it up in a cute headscarf. Whether it’s a blowout or curls, the fabric will protect from friction and a moisture-wicking material will keep your head cooler!