Level 3 Professional Hair Designer / In-Salon Educator / Leader On Duty
The Beauty Industry as a whole has truly been captivating Chelsea from a very young age. Beginning her career with Indigo in 2011 as a receptionist, Chelsea has had an inside look at the total guest experience from both ends of the spectrum; from service coordinator to service provider. This unique experience has led Chelsea to develop an eye for detail, allowing her to best serve her guests based on their individual needs.
After graduating from the Douglas J Aveda Institute- Ann Arbor, Chelsea very quickly set out to set herself up for success in her field. She has a passion for continuing education and fills up all the time she can can with new classes and exploring new techniques. She also proudly serves as one of our In Salon Educators here at Indigo. In this role, she frequently gets to fulfill her passion for educating and cultivating the developing skills of our New Talent Associates. She readily takes on every opportunity to educate in hopes she will herself grow and leave with something new. Along with a hunger to learn new techniques and develop her talents in an ever-changing industry, Chelsea has a special passion for Bridal & Special Occasion work and specializes in Event Styling. In fact, her up-style and braiding work has been featured with L’Oreal Professionnel and Mitten Hair Madness on Instagram.
- Editorial Up Styling
- Masters of Balayage with Ryan Weeden
- Styling with Moroccan Oil
- Hair Painting Webinars with Jamie Sea
- Online Based Up-Styling Courses with Heather Chapman & Stephanie Brinkerhoff
- L’Oreal Professionnel Foundations of Color
- L’Oreal Professionnel Foundations of Cutting
- Corrective Color with L’Oreal Professionnel
- Various L’Oreal Professionnel Balayage courses
- Kevin Murphy Blonde.Me
- Kevin Murphy Cut.Me Curved